Technologies That Keep Your Modern Life Healthy
The Latest Innovations to Help You Stay Healthy and Fit
The emergence of fitness monitoring technologies has enabled many people to become health conscious. Today, you are able to examine your health status on your own before consulting the doctor. When using some of these innovations, you get to understand why humid air is important as some devices help you avoid flu and other conditions. The devices also help you approach health fitness in a responsible way. This means a change in the exercise routine and eating habits.
Here is an overview of the latest innovations that you can use to stay healthy and fit.
This is a smart scale that helps you keep track of your weight and calorific values. QuardioBase is a great innovation that takes body weighing to a new level. The scale not only measures your weight but it also examines your heart rate, body fat, water percentage, bone mass, and muscle mass. The scale is able to keep track of these records and you can use the values to assess the overall body health performance.
- Gives you accurate measurements in regard to body weight, muscle mass, water percentage, and heart rate.
- Compatible with other health devices such as Apple Health and Google Fit
- The device is fairly expensive. It goes for $129.99 in major online stores.
- Netatmo Healthy CoachLiving in a big city comes with a number of challenges, and one peculiar problem is polluted air. Netatmo device is effective in helping you have cleaner lungs. The gadget is available online at $99.99. The Netatmo Healthy Coach is able to assess the air quality of your home to ensure that you breathe cleaner air. It also ensures that the temperatures andhumidity levels are right for you. The reason why humid air is important is for you to enjoy healthy breathing in order to avoid conditions such as Flu and Pneumonia.Pros
- Can be linked to your Smartphone
- It advises you on how to enhance a healthy home that is free from bad air
- Ensures that the humidity, temperature level, and air quality is okay
- The device is expensive.
- Requires an understanding of the parameters measured.
- Kardia BandThis smart watch product is from AliveCor Global. If you have an apple watch, you can still add the Kardia device to your collection. It is very effective in monitoring your heart rate. You can order it from the company at $199. The watch has an inbuilt electrocardiogram technology that helps you to prevent stroke.Pros
- Can prevent a variety of heart conditions such as stroke and heart attack
- Flexible to carry around in your daily routine
- Its functions are limited to heart assessment
- It’s expensive
- Steel HRIf you don’t want to want to wear a peculiar looking regular smart watch, the Steel HR is the watch for you. It is a product from Withings and goes for $179.95. The Steel HR watch is a combination of class and purpose. It’s able to check your general fitness levels. You can be able to assess your heart’s performance and get to prevent fatal conditions such as stroke. You can also keep track of your blood pressure using the device.Pros
- Allows Smartphone sync. You can also link other Android devices
- The watch is a classy way of keeping fit
- It’s flexible to put on.
- Can be worn when swimming, working or sleeping
- With time, you have to regularly charge the battery
- Requires a regular assessment of the body vitals
- Heart Rate HeadphonesThese products are available from JBL and go for $200. They are wireless gadgets designed for sports use, and you can use them to monitor your heart rate while working out. From afar, the device looks like a regular headphone. However, they have an inbuilt heart rate monitor and Bluetooth device to help them work effectively. The beauty of this product is their ability to offer you extra health information such as audio details on pace, heart rate, and distance travelled in case you are running.Pros
- The headphone is flexible to use as it stays in your ears as you work out
- Gives you both visual and audio working details
- Fairly expensive
- Limited to heart monitoring
- Mbody ShortsThis gear is designed to be used by cyclists and all athletes who take fitness seriously. This special kit is aimed at offering you the best training system. The skit device is able to collect vital information regarding your muscle load and heart rate to give you a comprehensive health report when worn. The gear is able to give you information on speed and distance covered during training.Pros
- The gear is compatible to sync with major IOS and Android devices
- Links to Bluetooth to give you the best health results
- Comfortable to wear while working out
- It’s applicable in workout sessions
- It’s slightly expensive
- Alta HRThis Smartphone is a product from Fitbit. The device is an improvement from the brand’s former smartwatch and it comes with quality health features. It not only helps you exercise healthy but also help you achieve better sleeping, working, and creativity. The device was developed by health experts from John Hopkins, Arizona, and Stanford Universities. Though physically small, the watch is able to analyze your heart rate and general cardio performances to help you achieve improved sleeping and working conditions.Pros
- Helps you have the best health conditions
- Helps you prevent stroke and other heart conditions
- Convenient for workouts and office use
- Apparently expensive for some individuals
- Requires regular monitoring of vital information
The above seven devices are the latest health innovations available that are convenient for workouts and office use. They are flexible to use and are able to assess important body functions such as heart rate and Body Mass Index (BMI) to help you stay healthy and fit. If used regularly, the gadgets are very effective in ensuring you a healthy life.